1. Think about a communication you are trying to make that's getting bounced or a communication you are about to make that you fear will be ignored or dismissed.
2. Think about your purpose for writing or speaking. What is your intention? This is your subtext.
3. Think about what you imagine the purpose is for your audience to listen to or read what you have to say. What is their intention? This is your context.
4. Script this out in a short paragraph before sending or speaking the text.
5. Send your script to me and I'll read it and respond.